“You can’t always control what goes on outside,
but you can control what goes on inside.” – Wayne Dyer
We could all use a little help with that. Especially currently. We have a billion things thrown at us at warp speed almost every minute of every day. It can be rough. Granted it’s not “Medieval Times in 546 A.C.” rough, but it’s our Modern Day rough.
Dr. Dyer was right: all we can really do is control how we react to any stressor lobbed at us. And while it really is true that Tea can solve just about any challenge or problem, it’s also true that herbal remedies do the same thing in terms of assisting the body, mind and spirit to help heal itself. If nothing else, it provides a pause which is a powerful and necessary healing tool for all kinds of recovery.
The morning of the 2016 Election Year, we debuted Recovery. It was hours before we knew who would be elected as the new President of the United States so and there was now way we could have known the outcome. There was no partisan hidden agenda or subliminal message to its timing either. Its purpose: to be an “inclusive remedy to help boost wellness for The Left, The Right and the Middle.” The blend was simply was a reaction to months of people coming to us stressed out and worried at a stratospheric level over what the outcome would be.
Needless to say, we sell a lot of Recovery. One reason may be because Washington DC daily stress is a bit more unique and concentrated than perhaps other cities. We are barraged with Politics 24/7, we have some epic level traffic jams, have had roughly 30 weekends of rain this year, and no one can ever, ever, ever escape the news because many are part of creating it. Another more important reason for its popularity? It tastes great, is soothing and has a power combination of herbs that assist in helping the body to heal and recover from stress:
- Ginger root: Boosts immunity, calms an upset stomach, helps with nausea, warming, stimulates circulation.
- Lemongrass: Detoxes, helps insomnia, boosts immunity, excellent tonic for nerves.
- Lemon balm: Reduces stress and anxiety, helps promote sleep, eases indigestion.
- Orange peel: Vitamin C, vitamin A, fiber, pectin.
- Lemon essential oil: calming, detoxifying, antiseptic, sleep inducing, anti-fungal.
- Hibiscus: Lowers blood pressure, and boosts immune system.
- Coriander: High in manganese, iron, magnesium, Vitamin C, Vitamin K and protein.
- Cinnamon: High in antioxidants, lowers blood sugar levels, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal.
- Rose petals: Immune Boost, improves digestion eases stress and anxiety.
- Rosehips: Rich in bio flavonoids, pectin, vitamin E + B complex, selenium, manganese.
- Roasted chicory root: Eases digestive problems, prevents heartburn, reduce arthritis pains, detoxes, boosts immunity, may reduce heart disease.
You really can’t go wrong with a concoction like this. And, don’t let the chicory throw you off. It’s a curve ball for sure, but it adds a something unexpected to the blend that just works in harmony with all of the other ingredients.
Today is Day 20 of our 25 Days of Tea, and a Sunday – the day of the week meant for recovery. Please enjoy 25% OFF our Recovery Blend by using Code TEAGIVING20 at checkout on the website.
~The Chief Leaf
You must be logged in to post a comment.